Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Light of Regan Central Whitehead And Magnus Mekela McPhearson In Heaven

  …YOU’VE JUST ENTERED THE AFRICAN JUTTAH 2017-2024…
                               BY: APOSTLE P. A. BRADFORD
                                               WR. 1992-1996


Herenton Egan Lowd IV,  Evacuate Us! www.evacuateus14.blogspot.com

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 2017
     And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Starring Herenton Egan Lowd III and Kyefer Berlyn Nollel, Herenton Egan Lowd IV and Joslyn Ameka Bellows, Kylpe Elfin Lowd and Sophia Ireland Harrison, Kegan Berlin Noellel and  Tyson Edward Wells  
Listening to: I Choose You , By Ryann Darling,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXN-m49MHO0

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy, 
Unto Regan Central Whitehead  and Phearson Mycal McPhearson was born their son, Herenton Egan Lowd  III, a son, Dimitri Tyson McPhearson, a son Skylar Mycal McPhearson and a daughter, Brandy Eriel  Whitehead  

            O Lamb Of God, I Come, And The Bride Did Reign In Heaven
     My beloved spake and said unto me, rise up, my beloved, my fair one and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of the birds is come and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and vines with the tender grape give  good smell. Arise, my fair one, and come away. Sol. 2:10-13, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/maaseiah-xv.html

The Light of Regan Central Whitehead And Magnus Mekela McPhearson In Heaven
                               In the Selfsame Day, Noah Entered                                                                                                                       Scene  XIII 

     "Envy, Jealousy , Strife, and every evil work," coming out onto a balcony with her, able to see most of the villa from there, so many people, of varying colors, visiting,  going back and forth. "What is that? That Magnus is why you feel the way you do, look, you seduce my brother with these magical letters, get pregnant by another who, oh who by the way end up mysteriously dead and throw this madness off on him, on all of us Regan Central if you ask me! I'd not known a man, not until my intended Herenton Egan Lowd slammed me into the shower walls that day, and tore me from limb to limb they say. Ripped out my heart Magnus, my guts and my blood, but especially my blessed, procreating womb, all into bloody pieces as of a scrabble board. So when my best friend husband Rome found me, horrified me, yes, that was a piece of my healing, then such horrid word past to my parents, another sickening particle came to this miserable pity party.  Also when my brothers learn word of it, as much as I dreaded it, even throwing myself off a building was all to better it, yet another fragment of unbearable healing. Just as soon, Magnus word came to your friends and colleagues  I despised its curative more than them all, even its appearing was like having acid for drinking water, how hideously to digest any of it, them.  Now you tell me how in a million years possible, not only did I have to live with the greatest of being violated, I was now getting word I was carrying the offspring of this monstrous vandalism. Onto breaking, cutting and tearing me, flesh and bone, this numb, all over again, but no, said your brother. No, this most loathsome of all haven’t happen to add insult to the mightiest of injury at all, but for healing. The whitehead family, the Lowd family, The McPhearson Family, even the Copeson family all growing to new life, forgiveness and love right into my once torn to bits and blood, womb. I know,  all to break out one day and startle us to shreds all again, but Magnus, after what we've endured, a celebration is all left of the greatest of evil’s muggings and beside the Supreme, we have none but the bravest of all men, like Phearson McPhearson to thank, an just think, you have all this amazingness to call your brother,  you my sister, like it or not, use it o thrive torn, still have a blessed day"  >>"You have to understand Soap, Henry (Herenton Egan the Third, now Regan Central Womb), designed his life to be a certain way, long ago, when tragedy was to strike, he convinced himself perhaps he was to live a single life, with said miscalculation Soap making him truly miserable, as you've seen him.  I just wish Kay there was something I could do, Nay is so crazy about him, she always have been, have put herself on hold, I know it’s not his fault, but no less true.  Perhaps his taking her invitation to have lunch, was proof he’s coming around right?  I’ll lean on him with that and head cut off or not, just suffer the consequences of my brother’s wrath, I mean I am his keeper like it or not.  I wonder how much longer it’s going to be testing the twins for this jaundice thing? They are perfect I know, they’ll not to find one odd thing in them, blood all.  Do you know she, Nay has already named her children, yeah Henry told me, thought it was foolishness, he say, but I felt he was really impressed by it. Encouraged by her, he just need to humbly give in to it, this just as perfect for him, spouse, kick against this stubborn in him, of blaming God.”     >>> “Ahhh I miss you," cuddling into him along a hammock under the stunning starry night, a closeness they'd not had lately, "Ditto,” as one finding his breast and sweet warm breath just as delightsome, again this lovely smothering of one the other, “ditto, ah don't start that, they argued and the next he was ghosted. Ghosted, is that even a word? It is now, it’s mine, so did you tell them? Is that Rig why you've played the chicken these days? No I didn't, but I had this incredible practice in the mirror, you should've heard me, would've made you proud, I did hear," as to free herself someway,  “the testimony, remember? Well I Rig, figured, after those amazing toast, dad nor mom care about this pregnancy, only that we’re  happy, only that you're safe, only that we're this amazing together. For some reason I'm reminded, I talked to Vince, they would be back in the states sometimes today, and he's with them, Ctentri is with them? Yeah, once dead, even in a coffin, but now alive, I can't wait to see him, does he know we're in France? Yeah,” as one not wanting to say, as it was a bit of a surprise for now, “which is why Rig I invited them here, here, really? Yeah, they should be here in time for dinner, I was going to surprise you, but you haven't met Ctentri right? No, meeting him is going to be like meeting Lazarus, I figure you would say that, so you're not mad, no, it’s perfect we being here and all, like it’s planned. You think we could meet the Tribe, even Maaseiah? I don't think Vince know them, only Ctentri, I must admit Rig I didn't think about that, by the way, you smell really good, how good? Good ok, that's all I better say, and you feel so amazing in my arms, on my flesh, just my love where I belong. How your parents gonna feel having him here? Are you kidding, he ask the same thing, my parents are crazy about him, can't wait to see him, can't wait to see and meet Tennyson, so its perfect Rig as you say, you are, even this,” as one smiling joyful hearted into an impressive fully lite sky, there was nothing better than this moment at present, and his best friend could share it with his newest friends, “this is heaven on earth even if temporal .”     >>>Ah Mr. McPhearson, and on such a stunning day, balcony, I've told you about coming  to me with those sorrowful looking eyes,. Magnus just told me what you said, I had no ideal Rig you thought you wouldn't be able to bear children,  ...ironic huh, se I'm carryng the child of the way who crippled me? But being to torn up like that, it would and has Phear taken a miracle, ...I never in all my years knowing her have i seen Magnus so humble,  as you said, the trying of our faith , faith and fate, those other two words like forgiveness and love we so easily use," their not realizing the conversation Magnus Makal had with her inconceivable sister in law and brother would be their last, she would never  be seen or heard of again, like she just disappeared from the earth, Pearson McPhearson and family, beast their capable beauty, if only a little, beauty. Like no I know Hereonton Egan is right nwo Pierce being inducted into the Juttah Septennial, using his last breath to call Jesus Lord, but there isn't one that's to b pleased with it,  and you know that for a certainty, doesn't you?  While she is a changed person, I admit Rig I don't know for how long, but it did more than cast my normally heartless sister into a marvelous light, but she portrayed a beauty I'd not detected before, caring as of the heart is sacrificial man beautiful, priceless even, none can now it, but God Himself,  lean not unto my own understanding, is that it?“      >>>"So how long? What are you talking about?" As one reloading wood for the fire, it looked to be a chilly night, a few of them from the look of his pile, keeping him busy, his mind off.  “How long Henry will you make all our lives this miserable? Sound like Nay ran right to you all, it’s not that,  she's in love with you, yeah and she has already named her children, how crazy is that? Stop this and talk to me,” tall, chocolate, and flawless, even those brooding eyes, not unlike his male counterparts before him, simply model caliber, Herenton Egan the fourth was being his most arrogant self.  “Don't do this, we all die Henry, we all lose loved ones, my twin sons are a miracle, they're also emotionally this impending curse of astronomical lost and that is this reality. Now I can't tell Soap that," as one wiping his cheek away, all the better, just as his older brother meticulously swiped his stained streaks away.  "I mean, it’s not like she doesn't know, she just don't want to be reminded, like the fish snared in a net Henry, we all die, we all walk through that valley of the swallow of death, it’s just that we don’t all have Him Henry as our shepherd.  I love you brother,” grabbing him and folding him into this gracious hug, a cry on his shoulder, someone had to remind him, death and dying goes on, even a deathstyle.  “That I’m sorry beyond comprehension about what happen to her, to them, but there is a way to have, to take some happiness from this horror,  …happiness, really Kae?” As one spinning off cuttingly back into his chores, though was brother Khylp pleased that he’d made his point, acceptable or not. “Yeah I better go, they’re releasing Soap and the twins today, so you coming over this welcome home? Will Adonai be there? Probably, that is Henry her sister, her new nephews, all of them will no doubt be there, did you know her name is Epiphany  Adonai? Any way Kae man, I can’t say I will, or that I won’t, just congratulation, tell Soap I said the same, thanks, hope to see you later.”  >> ”Tell us Me 'sure about the son of you, I told you Holly, my name is Neilson, Neil for short, he is my only son, Tyson is his name, Ty for short, boy do I miss him, how you, uh, um, lose him? He, well they escaped before America was stripped and nothing then left, ah, on the big shifter people say, one way, then it be another, said captain Lowd, knew this, ah, planned this, they were transformers, like festivity ships, ah to shift to marine submersible, ...yes? Tyson married the daughter, so for all I know, I am a grandfather, so lucky for him, captain Lowd as you said, got him right out of America beyond this hell a million times, hit the fan   …congrats to you early, soon we will see, three days to less, we will see all for the self.  Seeming three days too long, but it’s better than being years and months off, so you hunt with us, or you fish with them? I think I fish this time, last time hunt, yeah well we better get off while it’s yet early, I am right with uh, Neil’son just Neil is fine, mean none disrespect, you Holly do know you and I are the same, identical fate, no greater, no less, yes Me’ sure and I am much thankful.” Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, a their stone gods, so are they, beware, see entire prophetic parable here,  www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Light Of Regan Central Whitehead

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTEDOTE ...The African Juttah 2012, (1986-2016/17/18)      And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from t...